Saturday, December 17, 2011

Not much going on here...

There is not much going on with my recovery so far after my last post, hence the "no updates" on the blog thus far. I am getting excited to have the Doc look at my surgical site this coming Thursday at 10 a.m. I hope that means that he won't cast me back up after he looks at it! I know that I have a ton of time left in the process, since I've only been around 9 days post-op. A little anxious about starting to move the new tendons around though.

Tendons I say because the Doc told Tiff that when he got in there, he usually ties off the newly repaired Achilles to the Plantar (?) tendon, but that Plantar had also been blown out. So he saw four limp pieces of tendons sitting in the muscle bellies when he opened me up. So we will see what the rehab for those two tendons together will be, exciting!! Whatever...

No comments: