Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wow, a lot more of nothing

Leg is feeling good, butt is feeling sore, and I'm finding different sitting positions don't really ease the restless feelings that I have. Guess this would be a good time to take up knitting??

At least there was football games to watch today. My fantasy teams in the Yahoo, ESPN, and NFL leagues are doing really well. My thumb is getting to be really good friends with the buttons on the remote and I don't really need to look at what buttons I press now, it just comes to me. : )

This could possibly be the most boring Christmas break that I have had. Other than the time that I broke both my arms at the same time, and they were casted up for 6-8 weeks.

Dec. 22 is the date for the 2 week checkup on my tendon. Can't wait to see what the Dr. tells me about getting the cast off and a walking boot or casting it up again.

No comments: